Week 8 Progress

Looking Back

I am happy with the amount of work that I have been doing in this class. My routine for T-Th is really good, but it could be better for the over weekend due dates. I haven't really taken any of the extra credit options yet, but I do plan on doing so. My favorite assignments are the storytelling assignments. At first I was scared of righting my own stories, but I have grown accustomed to them. They are fun to spend time working on.

Looking Forward

For the second half of the semester I would like to be more proactive with the assignments for this class. There have been two instances where my afternoons had unexpected events and I was unable to do my daily assignments. If I can shift to working one day ahead I will be able to mitigate future occurrences of this. Additionally, I want to continue being creative with my writing.

Inspirational Cat

Wake Up and Make Your Dreams Come True


One of my biggest issues this semester has been staying up too late and not being able to get out of bed the next morning. It would help me tremendously to set a better sleep schedule and to wake up in the mornings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Speed Cuber

Week 7 Story: The Undying Battle