Class Assignments



I really like the layout of the Epics of India class. The personalized schedules are very helpful to all students of the class. One thing that is very surprising to me is the abundance of extra credit assignments. So far in my time at OU I have only had one other class that has had extra credit, I nearly thought it was a legend of the past. In addition, I enjoy how all of the class assignments end up being posted on the blogs. In most classes, after an assignment is turned in it disappears and is only seen after grading; however, in this class we get to see our past assignments every time we edit our blog. I have a feeling it will start being more impressive as the semester goes on. One last thing I love is the fact that the individual schedules are subject to change, just to match everyone's crazy lives.

Quote, Time, Wallpaper

Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Speed Cuber

Week 12 Story: When the World Changes