Time Strategies

Articles I read:

What I Learned

I really enjoyed reading "The Myth of Too Busy". It had a really good topic that was very intriguing to read about. I find myself often thinking that I am very 'busy' as well, but every time I have felt that way there has always been a way for me to find more time. In most cases where work is pilled on I end up avoiding my hobbies until the work as done, but now I think that if I look closer I will be able to find dead time that needs to be properly utilized.

For this semester I will doing most of the work for this class in-between my other classes on campus. These natural 'breaks' during my days have formed a perfect block for me to get work done and then some if necessary.

"3 Steps to Recapture Time" suggested to use the first 5-15 minutes of the day to plan out what needs to be done. I feel like this is a very useful idea. I plan on trying to implement that technique as it will prepare me for the day and allow me to better balance my course-load.


This might not be, but what else got done? Source, license

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Speed Cuber

Week 12 Story: When the World Changes