Technology and Me

To start I have never blogged before, nor have I ever used social media extensively so posting updates this frequently is something new to me. However, Blogger seems very user-friendly so I have had no problems so far.

I have used Google Sites before in a limited manner, but I generally know my way around it. My former Boy Scout Troop used it to maintain a website of events and a picture gallery (see here). I also tried to place my notes from last semester on a site for centralization purposes, but I found it too time consuming to update. While the information I had displayed on it look good, there was no easy way for me to automatically add additional pages as necessary, and the manual process was very tedious. I actually think it would have been easier to use Blogger, rather than Google Sites, for that specific goal. The below picture summarizes how a majority of websites function, and as CS Major I have seen code bases that adhere in the exact same fashion.  

License, Source, Creator Website


Note: I am a nerd and like cool gadgets and technology. Feel free to share if you see anything neat! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Speed Cuber

Week 12 Story: When the World Changes