Reading Options

PDE Ramayana - I think I will be reading the online versions of the PDE Ramayana found here. For one they are free, which is always appreciated. Secondly, they are very easy to access and each story has a preface explaining what the section is going to cover.

Pattanaik. Ganesha - 99 Thoughts on Ganesha - I feel like reading this in the second half of the semester would allow me to better understand the influence that Ganesha has, and the 'multiple meanings' that he embodies. Elephants are cool, the extra arms help too.

Amar Chitra Katha - Kumbhakarna: The Sleeping Giant - Okay, so ignoring the entire context of this picture (war, picking up/stepping on people) Kumbhakarna looks really happy to be awake. I think it would be fun to read this ACK Comic book from the Bizzell Reserves and learn more about him. The image is from here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Speed Cuber

Week 12 Story: When the World Changes